Thanks for taking the time to stop by the WFSC membership area. We are a small local club with members from across the United States. We welcome new members. We have developed this website to answer most questions you may have about the WFSC. We are a volunteer board and all have other “jobs” to attend to as well. As a member please add to the park while you are there. The little things do matter. Pick up sticks, show up for work days, offer your skill set to improve the club, volunteer hours, and if you can not be there in person consider sending in a yearly donations to help us keep the club well kept, restored and the stream in great condition.
If by chance you have a question about something not found on the website, please feel free to contact us.
Member Benefits Include:
- Only members may camp or reserve facilities
- Updates on Restoration Activities in the Kickapoo Valley
- A Strong Voice in Conservation Issues
- An opportunity to make a difference on many levels of conservation or club preservation
- Access to the many WFSC stream easements
- Access to the club’s facebook page
- Educating youth in STEM and conservation
- Free WiFi
- Onsite Wood purchase options (no ice on site).
- Clean bathrooms, utilities paid and grounds groomed.
- Only one membership required per family with children under 18 years of age. Any family member 18 or over will need to purchase a membership.
- All Individuals in a group must be members if not direct family relation.
- MEMBERSHIP MAY BE PAID BY: (January 1 – Dec 31)
- $30 mail-in or in person. P.O. Box 52, Viroqua WI 54665
- $33 by Paypal email@example.com
- $30 Onsite in campground by the Green tall Iron Ranger by the Water spigot.
Looking Forward to Meeting You,
West Fork Sportsmans Club
S4901 CR-S, Viroqua, WI 54665, USA