Campground & Cabin:
The WFSC owns and operates a 19 acre main camping facility, including a club house with modern bathrooms, hot showers, multiple shelters on site, one cabin for rent and coming soon two native lodges for rent.
- CAMPING INFO:
- Only members may register to camp – Adults,(over 18), must be members.
- $15/night- non-electric camping fees
- $25/night- electric hookup camping fees
- Families with underage children (<18 yrs) may purchase one membership (though 2 really helps the club) and have 2 tents on their sites.
- Maximum size motorhome/camper= 32′ NO DUAL A/C systems.
- Cabin & Clubhouse reservations are now made online and automated and require immediate payment.
- Running water
ClubKitchen & Bar
- The clubhouse is a large area used gatherings, weddings, reunions & more. Full kitchen, bar, round and rectangular tables for events. Rental includes day shelter outside.
Firewood is available in the campground and can not be brought in from other sources due to the Ash Borer.
Covid – CDC recommendations should be followed, masks, distancing etc. Cleaning occurs multiple times a day of the bathroom and common area.
1: Please be respectful of other campers.
2. Please do not drive in wet/ low lying areas. Protect your lawn.
3: When setting up camp, please walk your site to locate fire pit before driving through.
4: Please put trash in dumpster when leaving if minimal. Please take recycling to recycling center off of Y on LF , 2 miles from the campground.
5: All campsites are first come first serve. Reservations can be made prior to April 1st, for large groups of 15 or more. If a site or Shelter is reserved and you are camping there you must move for the incoming group.
6: All campsite/ cabin fees, membership renewals and firewood purchases are to be deposited in the iron ranger (tall green metal Pay box near the water spigot) or paid for through Paypal at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed ahead of time to WFSC P.O. Box 52, Viroqua WI 54665
7. If your car/ truck or camper sinks due to rain or sitting in one place for many days and you need to be pulled out there will be a $100 fee to get the local farmer to come with a tractor and pull you out. You will be responsible for repair costs to the ground. (dirt, seeding, grading, etc.)
West Fork Sportsmans Club
S4901 CR-S, Viroqua, WI 54665, USA