Thanks for taking the time to stop by the WFSC membership area. We are a small local club with members from across the United States. We welcome new members. We have developed this website to answer most questions you may have about the WFSC.
Items such as brochures, requested by mail will in all likelyhood be similar to materials found on this website. If by chance you have a question about something not found on the website, please feel free to contact us.
Member Benefits Include:
- Only members may camp or reserve cabins
- Updates on Restoration Activities in the Kickapoo Valley
- A Strong Voice in Conservation Issues
- Access to the many WFSC stream easements
- Access to the club’s facebook page
- ANNUAL DUES- $15 (Calendar year)
- THREE YEAR- $30 (12/31 of 3rd Calendar year)
- LIFETIME- $150
- Only one membership required per family with children under 18 years of age. Any family member 18 or over will need to purchase a membership.
If you’re coming up here, then membership dues should be payed along with camping fees at the IRON RANGER, located at the south end of the clubhouse.
The new board of directors has set up a PO box so membership info (name, address, email, dues payments), can be mailed in:
West Fork Sportsmens Club Inc.
P.O. Box 52
Viroqua, WI 54665
This should be convenient for those who are unable to to come here in person. This info will also be posted on Facebook.
Looking Forward to Meeting You,
West Fork Sportsmans Club
S4901 CR-S, Viroqua, WI 54665, USA