Campground & Cabins:
The WFSC owns and operates a 19 acre main facility, including a club house with modern bathroom and coin shower facilities, and two cabins which are the center piece of the Club grounds.
- Camping fees, membership dues, & any other fees should be left in the IRON RANGER, which has been installed next to the clubhouse.
- Instructions are posted
- Meanwhile, use this number for cabin reservations: 608-606-9601
- MEMBERS ONLY! Only members may register to camp.
- Adults,(over 18), must be members.
- At least one adult member per family group.
- $10/night- non-electric
- $20/night- electric hookup.
- Maximum size motorhome/camper= 32′ NO DUAL A/C systems.
CABIN RESERVATIONS: 608-606-9601
1: Please be respectful of other campers and fishermen
2: When setting up camp, please walk your site to locate fire pit.
3: Please put trash in dumpster when leaving.
4: If you are camping on a site that is reserved for someone else on those dates , you will be asked to move, if you refuse, you will have to vacate the campground, no refunds.
Bringing in wood for campfires is prohibited because of the Ash Borer. Wood will be available at the campground.
West Fork Sportsmans Club
S4901 CR-S, Viroqua, WI 54665, USA